Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's nice to meet you all..

My name is Danyelle Jones and I am the mother of two daughters 17 and 7. I am currently a Sr. Buyer/MRP Controller at Pratt & Whitney in Middletown. I've lived in New Haven most of my life. I love serving God and enjoy spending time with my family.

This is my last class in the Bachelor's Program in Business Management and once I am complete, I will be going on to the Master's Program in Environmental Engineeering.

I have no experience taking pictures as you will see in my photos. I am not very photogenic and try to stay as far away from the camera as possible. I am trying to overcome my bad camera experiences of just point and click along with taking self portraits that make me look like a crazy lady who lost her best friend. I want to be able to use my creativity and project them through pictures. This is definitely a learning experience for me and I encourage and am open to any tips you can provide.

No comments: