Saturday, August 29, 2009

What Do I Need To Do This Week?

Hi Everyone,

Here is a check list of things to do this week. Due by early Monday Morning, August 31, 2009.

1. Create your Blooger Account. Reply to the email that blogger sent you by clicking on the link. If the link is not an active one, copy and paste it into your browser window and hit return... you will be brought to the correct log-in page. To learn how to post and log in read this tutorial I created on my website.

It really is easy.... If you have an alias like "Inspector" or "Snapshot", let me know who you are so you can get credit for the post!

2. Post a photo of yourself... be creative! Try a reflection, your shadow, or just a straight shot. Tell us something about yourself.

3. Download and install Picasa3 software... This takes just a couple of minutes. Look at the video on how to use Picasa3 I created by following the link from the blog. Learn how to get pictures from your camera onto your computer using Picasa3.

4. Create a Fotothing account at fotothing.com... let me know your alias and go to http://fotothing.com/jnevins and add me as a "friend" That way you will be a member of the online class portfolio site.

It is VERY important to get these technical issues out of the way in this first week so that you don't fall behind!



Attendance is taken every Monday morning.  I am looking for a post to this blog and an image uploaded to your fotothing account as a minimum.

Let me know if you are having any trouble in any way.... I am here to help!

Best wishes for a great class for you!

Jerry

No comments: