Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Assignment: By The Sea

Greetings!
Here are two shots from this week's assignment By The Sea. I shot in color and converted a few to grayscale, largely to keep the greens and yellows that popped more under the diffused light of
the clouds. These were all shot in West Haven, near Bradley Point.

This is a really great area if you are looking for rock outcroppings and texture, since you can come numerous times a day and shoot the same things under different lighting and tidal conditions; and still get interesting shots!
Hope you like 'em.


2 comments:

leroyh007 said...

Hi Chuck,
Thanks for your reply and help with the uploading tips. I just decovered your comments and reply. I am working with Windows XP, I see some of what I have been doing wrong and I am still trying to work my way through the issues. I just saw a note and comment from Danyelle and just so happened that I was able to upload my photos to the blog on Monday.

leroyh007 said...

Chuck,

By the way I like your photo shots.