Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 5: God is in the Details: Altered Scale: Large Images from Tiny Object (s) (The Macro Project)

I had so much fun taking pictures of flowers at a local greenhouse that before I knew it, I had taken over 300 pictures within about 2 hours! Nature is so beautiful and much easier than photographing human beings. Nature doesn't complain about the way it looks in the photograph or the way you took the picture. It has been hard narrowing down the best ones. I've already posted ten on fotothing and I anticipate adding more. Check out the picture of the moth on the flower on my fotothing. It actually let me get that close! Soon I will also post a flower that has an ant on the tip of the flower and you can actually see it. I was mostly pleased with my camera's capability to let me photograph up close. There were many retakes because I would get too close and the photograph would be blurred. I do hope you find these pleasing to view. I sincerely enjoyed photographing them.




5 comments:

C.M. Franke said...

WOW!!! These are AWESOME shots! VERY COOL!

KK said...

very pretty pictures.

cvereen77 said...

Thank you both for your positive feedback, and I'm glad you like the photos. Please feel free to check out the pictures I took on fotothing. The flowers were so generous to me. I think I finally found my mojo!

Danyelle said...

oh my goodness.. These are beautiful flowers.. Never really payed attention to the details before. Very nice..

Jerry said...

Wonderful series! I can tell you had a good time with this one...