Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 4: Shadows and Light

I think I'm finally starting to feel more comfortable with photography and editing. These are my favorite pictures of the week so far. I downloaded these and a few more on fotothing. I'm really excited about quite a few of them and will be adding more this week. It's amazing how simple things can make a wonderful photo. These two pictures are views from the inside of a plane and the light streaming from my laundry room. I hope you enjoy these.Thanks for all the comments.

5 comments:

C.M. Franke said...

The shot of the light coming through the doors is AWESOME.I like the one that shows the airliner windows, but the shot of the doors looks really cool. I could imagine that in an art gallery. It has sort of an art-deco kind of feel to it (or at least it does to me, anyway)

Jerry said...

Simplicity is good!

joe cullen said...

i agree! the first shot of the doors is amazing! good eye!

Danyelle said...

Your top photos is so cool.. You are very creative.

leroyh007 said...

Love the photo, outstanding concept.